Free For All received compensation for this review all opinions are 100 percent my own. Free For All only writes posts that are relevant to our readers.
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1MULZKJ
With the New Year we have all made our New Year's resolutions. For many of us that includes starting a new and healthy diet. Meal Fit Ready can help! What is Meal Fit Ready? Meal Fit Ready is an excellent new program that is brand new; it is designed to give you time, improve your fitness and health and take away your stress!
Meal Fit hopes you started the new year off right. Everyone wants to get fit and trim this time of year. The key is to stay the course, have a plan and work the plan.Whatever your goals are, make sure you have a plan. The menu for the week is listed below.
Here are your tips for the week.
- Breakfast Quiche is a great grab and go meal. If you notice, I am trying to do more prep items where you can make all in one session.
- Tuna tomatoes look really cool and would be a great dish to make for watching the national championship night.
- Spanish Paleo Paella looks intimidating but it really isn’t. Hardest part is getting all the ingredients out and ready. Fun and beautiful dish. This is one where you could make a larger portion for meal prep purposes.
- Pork Chops with Jake Stacks. There are 2 keys to having juicy pork chops.
- You must sear the meat in the skillet. This gives the meat a “Coat” that keeps the juices in.
- You cannot over cook the meat. Overcooking any meat will dry it out.
- MealFit Sushi. Great dish. Kids and everyone on MealFit Ready loved it. Check this video out on how we did it. I know it has cheese.
- Melt in your Mouth Pot Roast is one of the easiest dishes ever. I love one pot meals and this one is a great one to try.
What are you waiting for? Time to DO something. You will love this.
For me Meal Fit is the perfect fit with 3 kids and my on the go life; Meal Fit gives me the meal planning and structure I need for success. Fast food has became such a prevalent meal in many peoples lives when pork chops and sushi (which are on the meal plan) taste so much better and are so much healthier for you. Next week we start the Meal Fut Ready plan and I will give you an update on our success! I think it will be pretty simple to follow and will definitely put us on the road to success for 2016 ; look how easy Meal Fit Ready's Sushi is!
More details about MealFit?
We plan the menu for breakfast, snacks and dinner. Lunches are also included because you are using your leftovers from the previous night’s dinner, therefore saving money. We give you an entire grocery list with quantities for everything you will need for the upcoming week’s recipes, which gives you healthy recipes while also saving you precious time. You will receive five dinner meals/recipes per week. We include some crockpot meals that you start in the morning and are ready when you get home. Also included are breakfast and snack ideas for the week, with one easy recipe per week of each. We have also recently added ZONE diet measurements to all meal plans to better assist our customers in achieving their fitness goals
Thomas Cox created Meal Fit Ready his driving forces in life have always been fitness and heath. As a result he became a football player at the University of Alabama and later coached football at the university and college level. He also been a competitive Crossfit athlete since 2011. His success is a testament to the success that the Meal Fit Ready program can give you as well. Who would't love Chicken Piccata and Taco Spaghetti; with these decadent dinner choices how could you go wrong with Meal Fit Ready. Check out the video below to learn more:
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1MULZKJ. Be sure to follow Meal Fit Ready on social Media below: